Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab61097)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibodySee all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Hsp70
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Cow, Dog, Pig, Opossum, Orangutan
Recombinant fragment with tag: VQRERVSAKN ALESYAFNMK SAVEDEGLKG KISEADKKKV LDKCQEVISW LDANTLAEKD EFEHKRKELE QVCNPIISGL Y, corresponding to amino acids 531-612 of Human Hsp70
- Positive control
- HeLa nuclear extract.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Entrez Gene: 281825 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403612 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 100050827 Horse
- Entrez Gene: 3303 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3304 Human
- Entrez Gene: 15511 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 193740 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24472 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 294254 Rat
- Omim: 140550 Human
- SwissProt: Q27975 Cow
- SwissProt: Q7YQC6 Dog
- SwissProt: P08107 Human
- SwissProt: P17879 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q61696 Mouse
- SwissProt: P34930 Pig
- SwissProt: Q07439 Rat
- Unigene: 274402 Human
- Unigene: 719966 Human
- Unigene: 728810 Human
- Unigene: 1950 Rat
- Unigene: 228225 Rat
- DAQB 147D11.1 001 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- Heat shock protein 70 antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
- XXbac BCX40G17.3 001 antibody
Anti-Hsp70 antibody images
Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab61097) at 1 µg/ml + Hela nuclear extract at 25 µg
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 73 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab61097 at 3 ug/ml staining HSPA1B in human esophagus tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections).
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab61097)
ab61097 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.