Anti-Hsp90 alpha antibody [9D2] (ab115645)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp90 alpha antibody [9D2]See all Hsp90 alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [9D2] to Hsp90 alpha
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, Flow Cyt, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Chicken, Human
Purified Hsp90 alpha isolated from Human therapeutic orchiectomy specimens.
- Positive control
- Hsp90 alpha native protein; Hsp90 alpha recombinant protein; heat-shocked HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9D2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115645 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionMolecular chaperone. Has ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Heat shock 86 kDa antibody
- Heat shock 90kDa protein 1 alpha antibody
- Heat shock protein 90kDa alpha (cytosolic) class A member 1 antibody
- Heat shock protein HSP 90-alpha antibody
- HS90A_HUMAN antibody
- HSP 86 antibody
- HSP 86 antibody
- HSP86 antibody
- Hsp89 antibody
- HSP89A antibody
- HSP90A antibody
- HSP90AA1 antibody
- HSP90ALPHA antibody
- HSP90N antibody
- HSPC1 antibody
- HSPCA antibody
- HSPCAL1 antibody
- HSPCAL4 antibody
- HSPN antibody
- LAP2 antibody
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-38 antibody
References for Anti-Hsp90 alpha antibody [9D2] (ab115645)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lai BT et al. Quantitation and intracellular localization of the 85K heat shock protein by using monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies. Mol Cell Biol 4:2802-10 (1984). Read more (PubMed: 6396506) »