Anti-Human IgA antibody (ab2411)
- Product nameAnti-Human IgA antibodySee all Human IgA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Human IgA
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with alpha-chains of human IgA. This antibody has been absorbed to very high level of specificity.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
IgA isolated from a pool of normal human sera.
- Positive controlTonsil
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2411 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
We suggest an incubation period of 30 minutes at room temperature.
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections require high temperature antigen unmasking with 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 prior to immunostaining.
- RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- A2m marker antibodyFLJ14473 antibodyFLJ35065 antibody
- FLJ35500 antibodyFLJ35500 antibodyFLJ36402 antibodyFLJ39698 antibodyFLJ40001 antibodyFLJ41548 antibodyFLJ41552 antibodyFLJ41789 antibodyFLJ43248 antibodyFLJ43594 antibodyFLJ44293 antibodyFLJ46028 antibodyFLJ46028 antibodyFLJ46621 antibodyFLJ46724 antibodyFLJ46811 antibodyFLJ46824 antibodyIg alpha 1 chain C region antibodyIg alpha 2 chain C region antibodyIgA1 antibodyIgh2 antibodyIGHA 1 antibodyIGHA 2 antibodyIGHA1 antibodyIGHA2 antibodyImmunoglobulin alpha 1 antibodyImmunoglobulin Am1 antibodyImmunoglobulin Am2 antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy chain 2 (serum IgA) antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant alpha 1 antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant alpha 2 (A2m marker) antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant alpha 2 antibodyMGC102857 antibody
Anti-Human IgA antibody images
ab2411 staining IgA in human tonsil sections
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue, staining Human IgA with ab2411.
References for Anti-Human IgA antibody (ab2411)
ab2411 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.