Anti-Human IgA1 antibody [2B5] (ab7493)
- Product nameAnti-Human IgA1 antibody [2B5]See all Human IgA1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2B5] to Human IgA1
- SpecificityAlfa-1-subclass specific. No allotype restriction.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) from Human colostrum.
- General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurity tested by electrophoresis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2B5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7493 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system. In normal adult serum, the approximate percentage composition of IgA with respect to is subclasses is IgA1:90% and IgA2:10%. In secretory IgA, the subclass proportions may approach 50:50. The clinical significance of the subclasses has yet to be determined.
- FLJ14473 antibody
- FLJ35065 antibody
- FLJ35500 antibody
- FLJ36402 antibody
- FLJ39698 antibody
- FLJ40001 antibody
- FLJ41548 antibody
- FLJ41552 antibody
- FLJ41789 antibody
- FLJ43248 antibody
- FLJ43594 antibody
- FLJ44293 antibody
- FLJ46028 antibody
- FLJ46621 antibody
- FLJ46724 antibody
- FLJ46811 antibody
- FLJ46824 antibody
- FLJ90170 antibody
- Ig alpha 1 chain C region antibody
- IgA1 antibody
- IGHA1 antibody
- immunoglobulin heavy constant alpha 1 antibody
- MGC102857 antibody
References for Anti-Human IgA1 antibody [2B5] (ab7493)
ab7493 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.