Anti-Human IgG Fab fragment antibody [SG16] (ab50275)
- Product nameAnti-Human IgG Fab fragment antibody [SG16]See all Human IgG Fab fragment primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SG16] to Human IgG Fab fragment
- SpecificityThis clone has been reported to be allotype G1m(f) specific. No reactivity is observed with human IgG2, IgG3 IgG4, Fc fragment of IgG, IgM or light chains.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified human IgG
- Positive controlHuman IgG1 myeloma proteins
- General notesThe antibody produced by the SG-16 clone has been established as a useful human IgG1 specificity standard by the WHO/IUIS.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Primary antibody notes Monoclonal anti-human IgG1 may be used for the identification of human IgG1 subclass by means of various immunoassays. It can be used in direct hemagglutination (HA) and hemagglutination inhibition (HAI) assays, enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), immunofluorimetric assay (IFMA) and detection of cytoplasmic IgG.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSG16
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50275 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceHuman IgG consists of four subclasses (1-4) that can be recognised by antigen differences in their heavy chains. Each subclass has different biological and physiochemical properties. The IgG subclass may be preferentially produced in response to different antigens. The Fab fragment (fragment antigen binding) is the antigen region of the IgG molecule. It is composed of one constant and one variable domain of each of the heavy and the light chain.
References for Anti-Human IgG Fab fragment antibody [SG16] (ab50275)
ab50275 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.