Anti-Human IgG antibody, prediluted (ab938)
- Product nameAnti-Human IgG antibody, predilutedSee all Human IgG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Human IgG, prediluted
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with gamma chains of human IgG. Non-specific antibodies have been removed by solid-phase absorption.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
IgG isolated from a pool of normal human sera.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Inert stabilier
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab938 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
No further titration is required.
We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
However, depending upon the fixation conditions and the staining system employed, optimal incubation conditions should be determined by the user.
Enzymatic treatment with proteolytic enzyme may be required with certain tissues.
- RelevanceIgG is a monomeric immunoglobulin, built of two heavy chains gamma and two light chains. Each molecule has two antigen binding sites. This is the most abundant immunoglobulin and is approximately equally distributed in blood and in tissue liquids, constituting 75% of serum immunoglobulins in humans. This is the only isotype that can pass through the human placenta, thereby providing protection to the fetus in its first weeks of life before its own immune system has developed. It can bind to many kinds of pathogens, for example viruses, bacteria, and fungi, and protects the body against them by complement activation (classic pathway), opsonization for phagocytosis and neutralisation of their toxins. There are 4 subclasses: IgG1 (66%), IgG2 (23%), IgG3 (7%) and IgG4 (4%).
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- DKFZp686H11213 antibodyDKFZp686I04196 antibodyFLJ39988 antibody
- FLJ40036 antibodyFLJ40253 antibodyFLJ40587 antibodyFLJ40789 antibodyFLJ40834 antibodyG1m marker antibodyG2m marker antibodyG3m marker antibodyG4m marker antibodyHDC antibodyHeavy chain disease protein antibodyHuman immunglobulin G antibodyIg gamma 1 chain C region antibodyIg gamma 2 chain C region antibodyIg gamma 3 chain C region antibodyIg gamma 4 chain C region antibodyIGHG 1 antibodyIGHG 2 antibodyIGHG 3 antibodyIGHG 4 antibodyIGHG1 antibodyIGHG2 antibodyIGHG3 antibodyIGHG4 antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 1 antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 2 antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 3 antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 4 antibodyMGC117419 antibodyMGC45809 antibody
References for Anti-Human IgG antibody, prediluted (ab938)
ab938 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.