Anti-Human IgG antibody, prediluted (ab938)
- Product nameAnti-Human IgG antibody, predilutedSee all Human IgG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Human IgG, prediluted
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with gamma chains of human IgG. Non-specific antibodies have been removed by solid-phase absorption.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
IgG isolated from a pool of normal human sera.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Inert stabilier
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab938 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
No further titration is required.
We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
However, depending upon the fixation conditions and the staining system employed, optimal incubation conditions should be determined by the user.
Enzymatic treatment with proteolytic enzyme may be required with certain tissues.
- RelevanceIgG is a monomeric immunoglobulin, built of two heavy chains gamma and two light chains. Each molecule has two antigen binding sites. This is the most abundant immunoglobulin and is approximately equally distributed in blood and in tissue liquids, constituting 75% of serum immunoglobulins in humans. This is the only isotype that can pass through the human placenta, thereby providing protection to the fetus in its first weeks of life before its own immune system has developed. It can bind to many kinds of pathogens, for example viruses, bacteria, and fungi, and protects the body against them by complement activation (classic pathway), opsonization for phagocytosis and neutralisation of their toxins. There are 4 subclasses: IgG1 (66%), IgG2 (23%), IgG3 (7%) and IgG4 (4%).
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- DKFZp686H11213 antibody
- DKFZp686I04196 antibody
- FLJ39988 antibody
- FLJ40036 antibody
- FLJ40253 antibody
- FLJ40587 antibody
- FLJ40789 antibody
- FLJ40834 antibody
- G1m marker antibody
- G2m marker antibody
- G3m marker antibody
- G4m marker antibody
- HDC antibody
- Heavy chain disease protein antibody
- Human immunglobulin G antibody
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region antibody
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region antibody
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region antibody
- Ig gamma 4 chain C region antibody
- IgG heavy chain locus antibody
- IGHG 1 antibody
- IGHG 2 antibody
- IGHG 3 antibody
- IGHG 4 antibody
- IGHG1 antibody
- IGHG2 antibody
- IGHG3 antibody
- IGHG4 antibody
- Immunoglobulin Gm1 antibody
- Immunoglobulin Gm3 antibody
- Immunoglobulin Gm4 antibody
- immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 1 (G1m marker) antibody
- Immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 1 antibody
- immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 2 (G2m marker) antibody
- Immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 2 antibody
- immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 3 (G3m marker) antibody
- Immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 3 antibody
- immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 4 (G4m marker) antibody
- Immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 4 antibody
- MGC117419 antibody
- MGC45809 antibody
References for Anti-Human IgG antibody, prediluted (ab938)
ab938 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.