Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab7149)
- Product nameGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesHuman
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
human whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7149 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Human IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab7149)
ab7149 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.