Anti-Human IgG3 antibody [5G12] (ab1928)
- Product nameAnti-Human IgG3 antibody [5G12]See all Human IgG3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5G12] to Human IgG3
- SpecificitySubclass-specific for human IgG3. No allotype restriction. Hinge-region specific.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
IgG3 from human serum.
- General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurity tested by electrophoresis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5G12
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1928 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceIgG is a monomeric immunoglobulin, built of two heavy chains gamma and two light chains. Each molecule has two antigen binding sites. This is the most abundant immunoglobulin and is approximately equally distributed in blood and in tissue liquids, constituting 75% of serum immunoglobulins in humans. There are 4 subclasses: IgG1 (66%), IgG2 (23%), IgG3 (7%) and IgG4 (4%).
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- DKFZp686H11213 antibodyFLJ39988 antibodyFLJ40036 antibody
- FLJ40253 antibodyFLJ40587 antibodyFLJ40789 antibodyFLJ40834 antibodyG3m marker antibodyHDC antibodyHeavy chain disease protein antibodyIg gamma 3 chain C region antibodyIgG3 antibodyIGHG 3 antibodyIGHG3 antibodyIGHG3 protein antibodyImmunoglobulin gamma 3 (Gm marker) antibodyImmunoglobulin gamma 3 antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 3 (G3m marker) antibodyImmunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 3 antibodyMGC45809 antibody
References for Anti-Human IgG3 antibody [5G12] (ab1928)
ab1928 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.