Anti-Hyaluronidase PH20 antibody [1D6] (ab50693)
- Product nameAnti-Hyaluronidase PH20 antibody [1D6]See all Hyaluronidase PH20 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1D6] to Hyaluronidase PH20
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Sheep, Cow
Does not react withRabbit, Pig
Ram sperm hyaluronidase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1D6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in sperm-egg adhesion. Upon fertilization sperm must first penetrate a layer of cumulus cells that surrounds the egg before reaching the zona pellucida. The cumulus cells are embedded in a matrix containing hyaluronic acid which is formed prior to ovulation. This protein aids in penetrating the layer of cumulus cells by digesting hyaluronic acid.
- Tissue specificityTestis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 56 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- HYA1 antibody
- HYAL PH-20 antibody
- HYAL PH20 antibody
- Hyal-PH20 antibody
- HYAL1 antibody
- HYAL3 antibody
- HYAL5 antibody
- HYALP_HUMAN antibody
- Hyaluronidase PH-20 antibody
- Hyaluronoglucosaminidase PH-20 antibody
- MGC26532 antibody
- PH-20 Hyaluronidase antibody
- PH20 antibody
- PH20 Hyaluronidase antibody
- SPAG15 antibody
- SPAM-1 antibody
- SPAM1 antibody
- Sperm adhesion molecule 1 antibody
- Sperm surface protein PH-20 antibody
- Sperm surface protein PH20 antibody
- zona pellucida binding antibody
References for Anti-Hyaluronidase PH20 antibody [1D6] (ab50693)
This product has been referenced in:
- Meuwese MC et al. Endothelial surface layer degradation by chronic hyaluronidase infusion induces proteinuria in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. PLoS One 5:e14262 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 21170388) »
- Harrison RA & Gaunt SJ Multiple forms of ram and bull sperm hyaluronidase revealed by using monoclonal antibodies. J Reprod Fertil 82:777-85 (1988). Read more (PubMed: 3361511) »