I-309 (CCL1) Human ELISA Kit (ab100536)
- Product nameI-309 (CCL1) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 4 pg/ml
- Range4.12 pg/ml - 3000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 79.9 70% - 103% Serum 106.9 97% - 116% Plasma 97.65 88% - 110%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s I-309 (CCL-1) Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human I-309 (CCL-1) in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human I-309 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and I-309 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human I-309 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of I-309 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Human I-309 2 vials I-309 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human I309 Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- BF534335C C motif chemokine 1C-C motif chemokine 1
- Ccl1CCL1_HUMANCCR8 ligandChemokine CC Motif Ligand 1Inflammatory cytokine I-309 P500RP23-446K18.2SCYA1SISeSmall inducible cytokine A1 Small-inducible cytokine A1T lymphocyte secreted protein I-309T lymphocyte-secreted protein I-309TCA3
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100536 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for I-309 (CCL1) Human ELISA Kit (ab100536)
ab100536 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.