Anti-I-309 antibody (Biotin) (ab83413)
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab83413 is affinity purified and sterile filtered.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human I-309.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. The detection limit for recombinant human I-309 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that is chemotactic for monocytes but not for neutrophils. Binds to CCR8.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C-C motif chemokine 1 antibody
- CCL1 antibody
- CCL1_HUMAN antibody
- Chemokine CC Motif Ligand 1 antibody
- inflammatory cytokine I-309 antibody
- P500 antibody
- SCYA1 antibody
- SISe antibody
- small inducible cytokine A1 antibody
- Small-inducible cytokine A1 antibody
- T lymphocyte secreted protein I-309 antibody
- T lymphocyte-secreted protein I-309 antibody
- TCA3 antibody
References for Anti-I-309 antibody (Biotin) (ab83413)
ab83413 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.