Anti-ICAM1 antibody [MEM-111] (ab2213)
- Product nameAnti-ICAM1 antibody [MEM-111]See all ICAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-111] to ICAM1
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with human CD54 antigen.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, IP, WB, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, Sandwich ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Cow, Human
Tissue / cell preparation (Human). (Burkitt's lymphoma cell line RAJI).
- Positive control
- Sandwich ELISA: supernatant of HUVEC cell line Indirect ELISA: endothelial cell line derived from bovine pulmonary artery RAJI cell line,K562 leukemia cell line, JY cell line, Activated T-lymphocytes, Thymus, RE cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesPurified from ascities by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMEM-111
- Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2213 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 25 µg/ml. Use at a dilution of 1/1000 for Indirect ELISA, 1hr, RT. The antibody reacts with tissue - endothelial cell line derived from bovine pulmonary artery.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use under non-reducing conditions.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to ICAM1 (Biotin) (ab7815). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5µg/ml with ab7815 as Detection.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
- CD 54 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD54 antibody
- CD54 antibody
- CD54 antigen antibody
- Cell surface glycoprotein P3.58 antibody
- Human rhinovirus receptor antibody
- ICAM 1 antibody
- ICAM-1 antibody
- ICAM1 antibody
- ICAM1_HUMAN antibody
- intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor antibody
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antibody
- Major group rhinovirus receptor antibody
- MALA 2 antibody
- MALA2 antibody
- MyD 10 antibody
- MyD10 antibody
- P3.58 antibody
- Surface antigen of activated B cells antibody
- Surface antigen of activated B cells, BB2 antibody
Anti-ICAM1 antibody [MEM-111] images
ab2213 staining ICAM1 in human lung and appendix tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and an antigen retrieval step was performed using EDTA, pH 8.0, 20 minutes at 100°C. Samples were then incubated with ab2213 at a 1/25 dilution for 20 minutes at 25°C. The secondary used was a DAB detection system.
ab2213 staining human PBL cells by flow cytometry. Cells were formaldehyde fixed and gated on B-cells. The primary antibody was incubated with the sample for 30 minutes at 25°C. The secondary antibody was ab6810 (a FITC conjugated chicken polyclonal to mouse IgG - H&L). Both antibodies were used undiluted.
All lanes : Anti-ICAM1 antibody [MEM-111] (ab2213) at 1/3000 dilution
Lane 1 : Western Markers.
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate prepared from human HUVEC cells (untreated) at 100,000 cells.
Lane 3 : Whole cell lysate prepared from human HUVEC cells (treated with 1 ng/ml TNF-alpha for 24 h) at 100,000 cells.
Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6728)
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 40 kDa (possible non-specific binding).
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
References for Anti-ICAM1 antibody [MEM-111] (ab2213)
This product has been referenced in:
- Narita T et al. The use of scaffold-free cell sheet technique to refine mesenchymal stromal cell-based therapy for heart failure. Mol Ther 21:860-7 (2013). Rat . Read more (PubMed: 23358187) »
- Scott DW et al. Heterogenic endothelial responses to inflammation: role for differential N-glycosylation and vascular bed of origin. J Am Heart Assoc 2:e000263 (2013). ELISA ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23900214) »