ICAM3 Human ELISA Kit (ab46024)
- Product nameICAM3 Human ELISA KitSee all ICAM3 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 19.75ng/ml 0.172 0.86% Sample B 8 2.83ng/ml 0.099 3.49% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 36 19.51ng/ml 0.391 1.99% Sample B 36 2.71ng/ml 0.176 6.27%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.3 ng/ml
- Range0.62 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 40m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human ICAM3 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble Inter Cellular Adhesion Molecule 3 (ICAM3) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human ICAM3. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The ICAM3 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for ICAM3 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known ICAM3 concentrations, control specimens and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the ICAM3 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for ICAM3 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of ICAM3 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human ICAM3
Range: 0.62 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
Sensitivity <0.3 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-sICAM-3 (CD50) Red 1 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml ICAM3 Control Silver 2 vials ICAM3 precoated microtiter plates 8 units ICAM3 Standard Yellow 2 vials Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- CD50 CD50 antigenCDW50
- ICAM 3 ICAM RICAMRIntercellular adhesion molecule 3Intercellular adhesion molecule 3 precursor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46024 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ICAM3 Human ELISA Kit (ab46024)
ab46024 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.