Anti-IDH3B antibody (ab112544)
- Product nameAnti-IDH3B antibodySee all IDH3B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IDH3B
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 90-378 of Human IDH3B (BC001960).
- Positive controlHuman placenta, fetal heart and Jurkat cell lysates; Human fetal skeletal muscle tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 98% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IDH3B are the cause of retinitis pigmentosa type 46 (RP46) [MIM:612572]. RP is a retinal dystrophy belonging to the group of pigmentary retinopathies. RP is characterized by retinal pigment deposits visible on fundus examination and primary loss of rod photoreceptor cells followed by secondary loss of cone photoreceptors. Patients typically have night vision blindness and loss of midperipheral visual field. As their condition progresses, they lose their far peripheral visual field and eventually central vision as well.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isocitrate and isopropylmalate dehydrogenases family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- FLJ11043 antibodyH-IDHB antibodyIDH3B antibody
- IDH3B_HUMAN antibodyIsocitrate dehydrogenase [NAD] subunit beta antibodyIsocitrate dehydrogenase [NAD] subunit beta, mitochondrial antibodyisocitrate dehydrogenase 3, beta subunit antibodyIsocitric dehydrogenase antibodyIsocitric dehydrogenase subunit beta antibodyMGC903 antibodymitochondrial antibodyNAD(+)-specific ICDH antibodyNAD(+)-specific ICDH subunit beta antibodyNAD+-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase b subunit antibodyNAD+-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase beta antibodyOTTHUMP00000030023 antibodyOTTHUMP00000030024 antibodyRP46 antibody
Anti-IDH3B antibody images
All lanes : Anti-IDH3B antibody (ab112544) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lane 2 : Human placenta lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal skeletal muscle tissue, using ab112544 at 1/100 dilution. Note cytoplasmic staining.
References for Anti-IDH3B antibody (ab112544)
ab112544 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.