Anti-IFITM1 antibody (ab106265)
- Product nameAnti-IFITM1 antibodySee all IFITM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IFITM1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, IHC-G more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the N terminus of Human IFITM1, identical to the related Rat and Mouse sequence.
- Positive controlHuman intestine cancer sections
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.9mg Sodium chloride, 0.5mg BSA, 0.2mg Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106265 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Boiling the sections is required.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-G||IHC-G: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22446628|
- FunctionIFN-induced antiviral protein that mediate cellular innate immunity to at least three major human pathogens, namely influenza A H1N1 virus, West Nile virus, and dengue virus by inhibiting the early step(s) of replication. Plays a key role in the antiproliferative action of IFN-gamma either by inhibiting the ERK activition or by arresting cell growth in G1 phase in a p53-dependent manner. Implicated in the control of cell growth. Component of a multimeric complex involved in the transduction of antiproliferative and homotypic adhesion signals.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD225 family.
modificationsPalmitoylation on membrane-proximal cysteines controls clustering in membrane compartments and antiviral activity against influenza virus.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- 9-27 antibodyCD 225 antibodyCD 225 antigen antibody
- CD225 antibodyCD225 antigen antibodyDispanin subfamily A member 2a antibodyDSPA2a antibodyIFI 17 antibodyIFI17 antibodyIFITM1 antibodyIFM1_HUMAN antibodyInterferon induced protein 17 antibodyinterferon induced transmembrane protein 1 (9-27) antibodyInterferon induced transmembrane protein 1 antibodyInterferon inducible protein 9-27 antibodyInterferon-induced protein 17 antibodyInterferon-induced transmembrane protein 1 antibodyInterferon-inducible protein 9-27 antibodyLeu 13 antibodyLeu 13 antigen antibodyLeu-13 antigen antibodyLEU13 antibody
Anti-IFITM1 antibody images
Staining of IFITM1 in a formalin fixed, paraffin embedded section of Human intestine cancer using ab106265 at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.