IFN gamma Pig ELISA Kit (ab113353)
- Product nameIFN gamma Pig ELISA KitSee all Interferon gamma kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.5 ng/ml
- Range0.62 ng/ml - 150 ng/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 86.23 77% - 94% Serum 106.7 95% - 114% Plasma 88.19 79% - 97%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
- Product overview
ab113353 Porcine IFN gamma ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of pig IFN gamma in serum, plasma (using EDTA and Citrate as an anticoagulant, heparin is not recommended) and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for pig IFN gamma coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IFN gamma present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-pig IFN gamma antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IFN gamma bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent B (5x conc) Item E 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C Item L 1 x 30ml Detection Antibody Item F 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 360x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin Item G 1 x 200µl IFN gamma Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-pig IFN gamma Item A 1 unit IFN gamma Standard Pig (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- IFNG IFGIFG
- IFIIFIIFN GammaIFN gammaIFN ImmuneIFN Immune IFN-gammaIFNGIFNGIFNGIFNG_HUMANImmune InterferonInterferon gammaInterferon gammaInterferon Gamma PrecursorInterferon Gamma PrecursorMacrophage Activating FactorMacrophage Activating Factor MAFMAFT Cell InterferonT Cell Interferon Type II InterferonType II Interferon
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113353 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IFN gamma Pig ELISA Kit (ab113353)
ab113353 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.