IFN gamma Rat ELISA Kit (ab113349)
- Product nameIFN gamma Rat ELISA KitSee all Interferon gamma kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 100 pg/ml
- Range123 pg/ml - 30000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 99.29 89% - 111% Serum 103.2 93% - 112% Plasma 92.63 78% - 104%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
ab113349 Rat IFN gamma ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Rat IFN gamma in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for IFN gamma coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipette into the wells and IFN gamma present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Rat IFN gamma antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IFN gamma bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent A Item D 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B Item E 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody IFN gamma Item F 2 vials IFN gamma Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-rat IFN gamma Item A 1 x 96 units IFN gamma Standard Rat (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- IFNG IFGIFG
- IFIIFIIFN GammaIFN gammaIFN ImmuneIFN Immune IFN-gammaIFNGIFNGIFNGIFNG_HUMANImmune InterferonInterferon gammaInterferon gammaInterferon Gamma PrecursorInterferon Gamma PrecursorMacrophage Activating FactorMacrophage Activating Factor MAFMAFT Cell InterferonT Cell Interferon Type II InterferonType II Interferon
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IFN gamma Rat ELISA Kit (ab113349)
ab113349 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.