Anti-IGF1 antibody [RM0099-2F54] (ab86468)
- Product nameAnti-IGF1 antibody [RM0099-2F54]See all IGF1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionHamster monoclonal [RM0099-2F54] to IGF1
- Specificityab86468 detects mouse IGF1 in western blotting
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse recombinant IGF1 protein
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by protein A/G affinity chromatography and 0.2 µm filtered
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRM0099-2F54
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86468 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
- FunctionThe insulin-like growth factors, isolated from plasma, are structurally and functionally related to insulin but have a much higher growth-promoting activity. May be a physiological regulator of [1-14C]-2-deoxy-D-glucose (2DG) transport and glycogen synthesis in osteoblasts. Stimulates glucose transport in rat bone-derived osteoblastic (PyMS) cells and is effective at much lower concentrations than insulin, not only regarding glycogen and DNA synthesis but also with regard to enhancing glucose uptake.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IGF1 are the cause of insulin-like growth factor I deficiency (IGF1 deficiency) [MIM:608747]. IGF1 deficiency is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by growth retardation, sensorineural deafness and mental retardation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the insulin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. Isoform 1 also known as: IGF-IB; Isoform 2 also known as: IGF-IA.
- IBP1 antibody
- IGF I antibody
- IGF IA antibody
- IGF IB antibody
- IGF-I antibody
- Igf1 antibody
- IGF1_HUMAN antibody
- IGFI antibody
- IGFIA antibody
- Insulin like growth factor 1 (somatomedin C) antibody
- Insulin like growth factor 1 antibody
- Insulin like growth factor IA antibody
- Insulin like growth factor IB antibody
- Insulin-like growth factor I antibody
- Mechano growth factor antibody
- MGF antibody
- OTTHUMP00000195080 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000195081 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000195082 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000195083 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000195084 antibody
- Somatomedin C antibody
- Somatomedin-C antibody
References for Anti-IGF1 antibody [RM0099-2F54] (ab86468)
ab86468 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.