Anti-IGFBP6 antibody [1.A.19] (ab4258)
- Product nameAnti-IGFBP6 antibody [1.A.19]See all IGFBP6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1.A.19] to IGFBP6
- SpecificityRecognizes human IGFBP 6 on ELISA analysis.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human recombinant IGF binding Protein 6 (yeast derived recombinant protein).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage buffer0.1M Tris HCl, pH 7.5, 50% glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1.A.19
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4258 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionIGF-binding proteins prolong the half-life of the IGFs and have been shown to either inhibit or stimulate the growth promoting effects of the IGFs on cell culture. They alter the interaction of IGFs with their cell surface receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
modificationsO-linked glycans consist of hexose (probably Gal), N-acetylhexosamine (probably GalNAc) and sialic acid residues. O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans. O-glycosylated on one site only in the region AA 143-168 in cerebrospinal fluid.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- IBP 6 antibodyIBP-6 antibodyIBP6 antibody
- IBP6_HUMAN antibodyIGF binding protein 6 antibodyIGF-binding protein 6 antibodyIGFBP 6 antibodyIGFBP-6 antibodyIGFBP4 antibodyIGFBP6 antibodyInsulin Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 6 antibodyInsulin-like growth factor-binding protein 6 antibody
References for Anti-IGFBP6 antibody [1.A.19] (ab4258)
ab4258 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.