IL-12 p70 Human Elispot Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab46602)
- Product nameIL-12 p70 Human Elispot Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL12 p70 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeELISPOT
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL-12 p70 Elispot assay is designed to enumerate cytokine producing cells in a single cell suspension. This method has the advantage of requiring a minimum of in-vitro manipulations allowing cytokine production analysis as close as possible to in-vivo conditions in a highly specific way. This technique is designed to determine the frequency of cytokine producing cells under a given stimulation, and the follow-up of such frequency during a treatment and/or a pathological state. Elispot assay constitutes an ideal tool in the TH1 / TH2 response, vaccine development, viral infection monitoring and treatment, oncology, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases and transplantation
Principle of Method
The IL-12 p70 Elispot assay is based on sandwich immuno-enzyme technology. Cell secreted cytokines or soluble molecules are captured by coated antibodies avoiding diffusion in supernatant, protease degradation or binding on soluble membrane receptors. After cell removal, the captured cytokines are revealed by a secondary biotinylated detection antibody, which is in turn recognised by streptavidin conjugated to alkaline phosphatase. PVDF-coated-well plates are then incubated with BCIP/NBT substrate. Coloured "purple" spots indicate cytokine production by individual cells.
Recognizes natural human IL12
- Tested applicationsMeasuring secreted proteins from cells more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests IL12 p70 Capture antibody (clone B-T21) 2 x 0.5ml IL12 p79 Biotinylated detection antibody (clone B-P24) 2 vials Ready to use substrate buffer 2 x 50ml
- Research Areas
- CLMF p35 CLMF p40 Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit IL 12AIL 12BIL12 subunit p35IL12 subunit p40Interleukin 12 alpha chainInterleukin 12 beta chain
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46602 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IL-12 p70 Human Elispot Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab46602)
ab46602 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.