IL-27 Human ELISA Kit (ab83698)
- Product nameIL-27 Human ELISA KitSee all IL27 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 9 343pg/ml 12.9 4.8% B 9 127pg/ml 8.1 5.1% C 9 427pg/ml 15.8 3.8% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 9 343pg/ml 29 8.5% B 9 157pg/ml 17 10.8% C 9 427pg/ml 38 9%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 12.8 pg/ml
- Range31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 110 103% - 118%
- Assay time3h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL-27 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of IL-27 in supernatants, buffered solutions, or serum and plasma samples. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant IL-27. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The IL-27 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno- Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for IL-27 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known IL-27 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, IL-27 antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for IL-27 is incubated. Then the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which actes on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of IL-27 present in the samples.
The assay recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-27.
RANGE: 31.25 pg / ml - 1000 pg / ml
SENSITIVITY: < 12.8 pg / ml
To define specificity of this ELISA, several proteins were tested for cross reactivity. There was no cross reactivity observed for any protein tested (IL-6, IL-6R, gp130, IL-10, IL-12, IL-12p40, IL23, ICAM-1).
- For research use only.
- Handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g.
CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 2 x 96 tests 8 strips 12 units Biotinylated anti IL-27 2 x 0.4ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent 1 x 13ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml H2SO4:Stop Reagent 2 x 11ml HRP Diluent 1 x 23ml Standard Diluent: buffer 2 x 30ml Standard: 1000 pg/ml 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl Washing Buffer (200x Concentrated) 2 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- IL 27AIL 30IL27A
- IL27p28IL30Interleukin 27Interleukin 27 subunit alphaInterleukin 30p28
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83698 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IL-27 Human ELISA Kit (ab83698)
ab83698 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.