IL1α Human ELISA Kit (ab46028)
- Product nameIL1α Human ELISA KitSee all IL1 alpha kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 22 459.8pg/ml 13 2.8% Sample B 21 72.6pg/ml 3.9 4.3% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 259.9pg/ml 15 5.8% Sample B 8 58.6pg/ml 4.3 7.3%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
- Range31.2 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human IL1 alpha ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of interleukin-1 alpha (IL1 alpha) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human IL1 alpha. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The IL1 alpha Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for IL1 alpha has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known IL1 alpha concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the IL1 alpha antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for IL1 alpha is incubated. Then the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of IL1 alpha present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL1 alpha
Range: 31.2 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sensitivity <10 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-IL1α Red 1 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml IL1α Control Silver 2 vials IL1α precoated microtiter plates 8 units IL1α Standard Yellow 2 vials Standard Diluent (human serum) 1 x 7ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- Hematopoietin 1IL 1 alphaIl 1a
- IL1 IL1 ALPHAIL1AIL1F1 Ilia Interleukin 1 alphaInterleukin 1 alpha precursor Interleukin1 alpha OTTHUMP00000203692OTTMUSP00000016430Preinterleukin 1 Pro interleukin 1Pro interleukin 1 alphaProinterleukin 1RP23-160G19.8
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46028 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IL1α Human ELISA Kit (ab46028)
ab46028 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.