IL1 alpha Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48877)
- Product nameIL1 alpha Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL1 alpha kits ...
- Tests15 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
- Range1000 pg/ml - 31.2 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL1 alpha Elipair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Elipair set is intended to measure human IL1 alpha in cell-culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 x 96 tests Capture antibody B-Z3 3 x 0.3ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-Z5 (Reconstitute each vial with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 3 x 0.55ml IL-1 alpha Eli-Standard 15 vials Ready-to-use TMB 6 vials Streptavidin-HRP 3 vials
- Research Areas
- RelevanceIL1 is a member of the interleukin 1 cytokine family. This cytokine is a pleiotropic cytokine involved in various immune responses, inflammatory processes, and hematopoiesis. This cytokine is produced by monocytes and macrophages as a proprotein, which is proteolytically processed and released in response to cell injury, and thus induces apoptosis. This gene and eight other interleukin 1 family genes form a cytokine gene cluster on chromosome 2. It has been suggested that the polymorphism of these genes is associated with rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease.
- Hematopoietin 1
- IL 1 alpha
- Interleukin 1 alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL1 alpha Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-1 alpha Standard curve ranging from 31.25 to 1000 pg/mL
References for IL1 alpha Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48877)
ab48877 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.