IL1 alpha Mouse ELISA Kit (ab113344)
- Product nameIL1 alpha Mouse ELISA KitSee all IL1 alpha kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
- Range12.23 pg/ml - 3000 pg/ml
> 100 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 113.6 104% - 123% Serum 122.4 113% - 132% Plasma 112.3 77% - 140%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab113344 IL1 alpha Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse IL1 alpha in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse IL1 alpha coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL1 alpha present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse IL1 alpha antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL1 alpha bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent B Item E 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent D Item K 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody IL1 alpha Item F 2 vials IL1 alpha Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-mouse IL1 alpha Item A 1 unit IL1 alpha Standard Mouse (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Hematopoietin 1IL 1 alphaIl 1a
- IL1 IL1 ALPHAIL1AIL1F1 Ilia Interleukin 1 alphaInterleukin 1 alpha precursor Interleukin1 alpha OTTHUMP00000203692OTTMUSP00000016430Preinterleukin 1 Pro interleukin 1Pro interleukin 1 alphaProinterleukin 1RP23-160G19.8
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113344 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IL1 alpha Mouse ELISA Kit (ab113344)
ab113344 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.