IL1 beta Human ELISA Kit (ab108865)
- Product nameIL1 beta Human ELISA KitSee all IL1 beta kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeSerum, Plasma, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 3 pg/ml
- Range3.9 pg/ml - 250 pg/ml
- Assay time5h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
IL1 beta has a wide spectrum of inflammatory, metabolic, haemopoietic, and immunological properties. IL1 beta plays a significant role in hippocampal synaptic function, and is a potential genetic marker as indicator of gastric cancer risk. High plasma level of IL1 beta is associated with rheumatoid and osteoarthritic joint disease, infectious gastroenteritis, neurodegeneration, and breast cancer. High gingival crevicular fluid levels of IL1 beta is related to type 2 diabetes.
ab108865 IL1 beta Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the detection of Human IL1 beta in saliva, plasma, serum, and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs a quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique that measures Human IL1 beta in less than 5 hours. A murine monoclonal antibody specific for Human IL1 beta has been pre-coated onto a 96-well microplate with removable strips. IL1 beta in standards and samples is sandwiched by the immobilized polyclonal antibody and biotinylated polyclonal antibody specific for Human IL1 beta, which is recognized by a streptavidin-peroxidase conjugate. All unbound material is then washed away and a peroxidase enzyme substrate is added. The colour development is stopped and the intensity of the colour is measured.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Biotinylated IL-1beta Antibody 1 x 80µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Diluent Concentrate (10x) 1 x 30ml IL-1beta Microplate 1 unit IL-1beta Standard 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 12ml Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 30ml
- Research Areas
- CatabolinH1Hematopoietin 1
- IFN beta inducing factor IL 1 IL 1 beta IL 1BIL-1 betaIL1 IL1 BETAIL1BIL1B_HUMANIL1F2 Interleukin 1 beta Interleukin 1 beta precursor Interleukin-1 betaLAFOAFOsteoclast activating factor Preinterleukin beta Pro interleukin 1 beta
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108865 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IL1 beta Human ELISA Kit (ab108865)
ab108865 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.