IL1 beta Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47443)
- Product nameIL1 beta Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL1 beta kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 5 pg/ml
- Range15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL1 beta Elipair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse Radish Peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Elipair set is intended to measure human IL1 beta in cell culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The protocol provided describes general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
These reagents are intended for research use only, not for diagnostic purposes.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL1b
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture Ab B-A15 2 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-Z8 (Reconstitute with 0.55 ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative.) 2 x 0.55ml IL-1beta Eli-Standard : 5 vials 10 vials Ready-to-use TMB 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 2 vials
- Research Areas
- RelevanceInterleukin 1 (IL1), originally known as lymphocyte activating factor (LAF), activates T cells and lymphocytes, which then proliferate and secrete interleukin 2. IL1 is primarily released from stimulated macrophages and monocytes, but also is released from several other cell types, and is thought to play a key role in inflammatory and immune responses. The two closely related agents, interleukin1 alpha (IL1 alpha) and interleukin1 beta (IL1 beta) bind to the same cell surface receptor, elicit nearly identical biological responses and share 25% homology in their amino acid sequence.
- Cellular localizationSecreted; the lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- IL1 BETA
- interleukin 1, beta
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47443 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL1 beta Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL1 beta Standard curve ranging from 15.6 to 500 pg/mL
References for IL1 beta Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47443)
ab47443 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.