Anti-IL1 beta antibody [5C10] (HRP) (ab8321)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibody [5C10] (HRP)See all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5C10] to IL1 beta (HRP)
- SpecificityDoes not inhibit the biological activity of Interleukin-1.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant beta human Interleukin-1
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5C10
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8321 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [6E10] to IL1 beta (ab8319) and Mouse monoclonal [11E5] to IL1 beta (ab8320). Can be used as Detection antibody with recommended pairs. Coating is a mixture of the recommended pairs.|
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibody
- H1 antibody
- Hematopoietin 1 antibody
- IFN beta inducing factor antibody
- IL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibody
- IL 1B antibody
- IL-1 beta antibody
- IL1 BETA antibody
- IL1B antibody
- IL1B_HUMAN antibody
- IL1F2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta precursor antibody
- Interleukin-1 beta antibody
- LAF antibody
- OAF antibody
- Osteoclast activating factor antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162031 antibody
- Preinterleukin 1 beta antibody
- Preinterleukin beta antibody
- Pro interleukin 1 beta antibody
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody [5C10] (HRP) (ab8321)
ab8321 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.