Anti-IL1 beta antibody [AS10] (FITC) (ab16168)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibody [AS10] (FITC)See all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AS10] to IL1 beta (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- SpecificityDoes not recognise human IL1 alpha or a panel of other human cytokines
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse
Unfortunately, this information is considered to be commercially sensitive
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesAntibody purity > 95 % by SDS PAGE
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAS10
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 20µl for 106 cells.|
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibody
- H1 antibody
- Hematopoietin 1 antibody
- IFN beta inducing factor antibody
- IL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibody
- IL 1B antibody
- IL-1 beta antibody
- IL1 BETA antibody
- IL1B antibody
- IL1B_HUMAN antibody
- IL1F2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta precursor antibody
- Interleukin-1 beta antibody
- LAF antibody
- OAF antibody
- Osteoclast activating factor antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162031 antibody
- Preinterleukin 1 beta antibody
- Preinterleukin beta antibody
- Pro interleukin 1 beta antibody
Anti-IL1 beta antibody [AS10] (FITC) images
Overlay histogram showing peripheral blood lymphocytes cells stained with ab16168 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehydel (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab16168, 0.5µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 (0.5µg/1x106 cells ). Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody [AS10] (FITC) (ab16168)
ab16168 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.