Anti-IL1 beta antibody [B-A15] (Phycoerythrin) (ab27363)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibody [B-A15] (Phycoerythrin)See all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-A15] to IL1 beta (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Specificityab27363 recognizes natural and recombinant human IL1 beta.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant IL1 beta (Human)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-A15
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27363 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibody
- H1 antibody
- Hematopoietin 1 antibody
- IFN beta inducing factor antibody
- IL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibody
- IL 1B antibody
- IL-1 beta antibody
- IL1 BETA antibody
- IL1B antibody
- IL1B_HUMAN antibody
- IL1F2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta precursor antibody
- Interleukin-1 beta antibody
- LAF antibody
- OAF antibody
- Osteoclast activating factor antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162031 antibody
- Preinterleukin 1 beta antibody
- Preinterleukin beta antibody
- Pro interleukin 1 beta antibody
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody [B-A15] (Phycoerythrin) (ab27363)
ab27363 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.