Anti-IL1 beta antibody [B-A15] (ab47193)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibody [B-A15]See all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-A15] to IL1 beta
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for both natural (pro and mature) and recombinant IL1 beta.
- Tested applicationsBlocking, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length IL1 beta protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesSterile filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-A15
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47193 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FACS(intra-cytoplasmic): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibodyH1 antibodyIL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibodyIL-1 beta antibodyIL1 BETA antibodyIL1B antibodyIL1B_HUMAN antibodyIL1F2 antibodyInterleukin 1 beta antibodyInterleukin-1 beta antibodyOAF antibodyOTTHUMP00000162031 antibodyPreinterleukin 1 beta antibodyPro interleukin 1 beta antibody
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody [B-A15] (ab47193)
ab47193 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.