Anti-IL1 beta antibody [EP407Y] (ab45692)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibody [EP407Y]See all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP407Y] to IL1 beta
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Recombinant human IL-1 beta protein.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP407Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45692 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibodyH1 antibodyHematopoietin 1 antibody
- IFN beta inducing factor antibodyIL 1 antibodyIL 1 beta antibodyIL 1B antibodyIL-1 beta antibodyIL1 BETA antibodyIL1B antibodyIL1B_HUMAN antibodyIL1F2 antibodyInterleukin 1 beta antibodyInterleukin 1 beta precursor antibodyInterleukin-1 beta antibodyLAF antibodyOAF antibodyOsteoclast activating factor antibodyOTTHUMP00000162031 antibodyPreinterleukin 1 beta antibodyPreinterleukin beta antibodyPro interleukin 1 beta antibody
Anti-IL1 beta antibody [EP407Y] images
Anti-IL1 beta antibody [EP407Y] (ab45692) at 1/20000 dilution + 0.05µg recombinant IL1 beta
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody [EP407Y] (ab45692)
ab45692 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.