Anti-IL1 beta antibody (ab104279)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibodySee all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL1 beta
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MAEVPELASE MMAYYSGNED DLFFEADGPK QMKCSFQDLD LCPLDGGIQL) of Human IL1 beta (NP_000567).
- Positive control
- Hela cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104279 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibody
- H1 antibody
- IL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibody
- IL-1 beta antibody
- IL1 BETA antibody
- IL1B antibody
- IL1B_HUMAN antibody
- IL1F2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta antibody
- Interleukin-1 beta antibody
- OAF antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162031 antibody
- Preinterleukin 1 beta antibody
- Pro interleukin 1 beta antibody
Anti-IL1 beta antibody images
Anti-IL1 beta antibody (ab104279) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell line lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Immunohistochemistry of Human Macrophage Cells tissue at an antibody concentration of 25 µg/ml using anti-IL1B antibody (ab104279)
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody (ab104279)
ab104279 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.