Anti-IL1 beta antibody (ab26852)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26852 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml.|
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibody
- H1 antibody
- Hematopoietin 1 antibody
- IFN beta inducing factor antibody
- IL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibody
- IL 1B antibody
- IL-1 beta antibody
- IL1 BETA antibody
- IL1B antibody
- IL1B_HUMAN antibody
- IL1F2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta precursor antibody
- Interleukin-1 beta antibody
- LAF antibody
- OAF antibody
- Osteoclast activating factor antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162031 antibody
- Preinterleukin 1 beta antibody
- Preinterleukin beta antibody
- Pro interleukin 1 beta antibody
Anti-IL1 beta antibody images
Recombinant protein as test antigen. ab26852 at 0.2 ug/ml and Rabbit anti-IgY-HRP as 2nd Ab.
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody (ab26852)
ab26852 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.