Anti-IL1 beta antibody (ab53732)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibodySee all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL1 beta
- SpecificityAb53732 detects fragment between M211 and the C-terminal resulting from cleavage adjacent to Asp210.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from human IL1 beta.
- Positive control
- IHC-P: Human lung carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab53732 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53732 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibody
- H1 antibody
- Hematopoietin 1 antibody
- IFN beta inducing factor antibody
- IL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibody
- IL 1B antibody
- IL-1 beta antibody
- IL1 BETA antibody
- IL1B antibody
- IL1B_HUMAN antibody
- IL1F2 antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta antibody
- Interleukin 1 beta precursor antibody
- Interleukin-1 beta antibody
- LAF antibody
- OAF antibody
- Osteoclast activating factor antibody
- OTTHUMP00000162031 antibody
- Preinterleukin 1 beta antibody
- Preinterleukin beta antibody
- Pro interleukin 1 beta antibody
Anti-IL1 beta antibody images
ab53732, at a 1/50 dilution, staining IL1 beta in paraffin embedded human lung carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry in the absence (left image) or presence (rigt image) of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody (ab53732)
ab53732 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.