IL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents Provided for 10 x 96 well plates) (ab47600)
- Product nameIL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents Provided for 10 x 96 well plates)See all IL10 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
The murine IL-10 Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure murine IL-10 in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant Murine IL10
Range: 31.25 ng/ml - 1000 ng/ml
Sensitivity < 20 ng/ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture Ab anti murine IL10 2 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-C40 Reconstituted with 0.55ml PBS, 0.1%Azide w/v 2 x 0.55ml Murine IL10 Eli-standard 10 vials Ready-to-use TMB 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 2 vials
- Research Areas
- CSIFCytokine synthesis inhibitory factorIL-10
- IL10IL10_HUMANInterleukin 10Interleukin-10TGIF
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents Provided for 10 x 96 well plates) images
Murine IL10 standard curve ranging from 31.25 to 1000 pg/mL
References for IL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents Provided for 10 x 96 well plates) (ab47600)
This product has been referenced in:
- Syn WK et al. Role for hedgehog pathway in regulating growth and function of invariant NKT cells. Eur J Immunol 39:1879-92 (2009). ELISA ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 19544307) »