IL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 5 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47599)
- Product nameIL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 5 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL10 kits ...
- Tests5 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 20 pg/ml
- Range31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
The murine IL10 Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure murine IL10 in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant Murine IL10
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 5 x 96 tests Capture Ab Polyclonal anti murine IL10 1 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-C40 (Reconstitute with 0.55 ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative. ) 1 x 0.55ml Murine IL10 Eli-standard 5 vials Ready-to-use TMB 2 vials Streptavidin-HRP 1 vial
- Research Areas
- FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- Interleukin 10
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 5 x 96 Well Plates) images
Murine IL-10 standard curve ranging from 31.25 to 1000 pg/mL
References for IL10 Mouse Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 5 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47599)
ab47599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.