Anti-IL10 antibody [23738.11] (ab10774)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number23738.11
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10774 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use a concentration of 0.005 - 0.05 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa.|
- FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CSIF antibody
- Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor antibody
- GVHDS antibody
- IL 10 antibody
- IL-10 antibody
- IL10 antibody
- IL10_HUMAN antibody
- IL10A antibody
- Interleukin 10 antibody
- Interleukin-10 antibody
- Interleukin10 antibody
- MGC126450 antibody
- MGC126451 antibody
- T-cell growth inhibitory factor antibody
- TGIF antibody
References for Anti-IL10 antibody [23738.11] (ab10774)
ab10774 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.