Anti-IL12 antibody (Biotin) (ab83449)
- Product nameAnti-IL12 antibody (Biotin)See all IL12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to IL12 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant murine IL-12 (Interleukin 12).
- Positive controlMurine IL-12
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAnti-Murine IL-12 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83449 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight of mouse IL-12: 24 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CLMF antibodyCLMF p35 antibodyCLMF p40 antibody
- CLMF1 antibodyCLMF2 antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35 antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit antibodyIL 12 subunit p35 antibodyIL 12 subunit p40 antibodyIL 2 subunit p40 antibodyIL-12 subunit p35 antibodyIL-12A antibodyIL-12B antibodyIL12, subunit p40 antibodyIL12A antibodyIL12A_HUMAN antibodyIL12B antibodyIL35 subunit antibodyInterleukin 12 alpha chain antibodyInterleukin 12 beta chain antibodyInterleukin 12 p35 antibodyInterleukin 12 p40 antibodyInterleukin 12 subunit beta antibodyInterleukin 12, p40 antibodyInterleukin 12A (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35) antibodyInterleukin 12A antibodyInterleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40) antibodyInterleukin 12B antibodyInterleukin-12 subunit alpha antibodyNatural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, 35 kD subunit antibodynatural killer cell stimulatory factor 2 antibodyNatural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit antibodyNF cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibodyNFSK antibodyNK cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibodyNK cell stimulatory factor chain 2 antibodyNKSF antibodyNKSF1 antibodyNKSF2 antibodyp35 antibodyp40 antibody
References for Anti-IL12 antibody (Biotin) (ab83449)
ab83449 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.