Anti-IL12 antibody (ab124635)
- Product nameAnti-IL12 antibodySee all IL12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to IL12
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human IL12.
- Positive controlHuman intestine (Paneth cells) tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124635 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/16000. Optimal dilution to be determined by the user.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CLMF antibodyCLMF p35 antibodyCLMF p40 antibody
- CLMF1 antibodyCLMF2 antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35 antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit antibodyIL 2 subunit p40 antibodyIL-12 subunit p35 antibodyIL-12A antibodyIL-12B antibodyIL12, subunit p40 antibodyIL12A antibodyIL12A_HUMAN antibodyIL12B antibodyIL35 subunit antibodyInterleukin 12 alpha chain antibodyInterleukin 12 beta chain antibodyInterleukin 12 subunit beta antibodyInterleukin 12, p40 antibodyInterleukin 12A (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35) antibodyInterleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40) antibodyInterleukin 12B antibodyInterleukin-12 subunit alpha antibodyNatural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, 35 kD subunit antibodynatural killer cell stimulatory factor 2 antibodyNatural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit antibodyNF cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibodyNFSK antibodyNK cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibodyNK cell stimulatory factor chain 2 antibodyNKSF antibodyNKSF1 antibodyNKSF2 antibodyP35 antibody
Anti-IL12 antibody images
ab124635, at 3.75µg/ml, staining IL12 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human intestine (paneth cells) tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-IL12 antibody (ab124635)
ab124635 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.