Anti-IL12 antibody (ab124635)
- Product nameAnti-IL12 antibodySee all IL12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to IL12
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human IL12.
- Positive control
- Human intestine (Paneth cells) tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124635 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/16000. Optimal dilution to be determined by the user.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CLMF antibody
- CLMF p35 antibody
- CLMF p40 antibody
- CLMF1 antibody
- CLMF2 antibody
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35 antibody
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit antibody
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit antibody
- IL 2 subunit p40 antibody
- IL-12 subunit p35 antibody
- IL-12A antibody
- IL-12B antibody
- IL12, subunit p40 antibody
- IL12A antibody
- IL12A_HUMAN antibody
- IL12B antibody
- IL35 subunit antibody
- Interleukin 12 alpha chain antibody
- Interleukin 12 beta chain antibody
- Interleukin 12 subunit beta antibody
- Interleukin 12, p40 antibody
- Interleukin 12A (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35) antibody
- Interleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40) antibody
- Interleukin 12B antibody
- Interleukin-12 subunit alpha antibody
- Natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, 35 kD subunit antibody
- natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2 antibody
- Natural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit antibody
- NF cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibody
- NFSK antibody
- NK cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibody
- NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2 antibody
- NKSF antibody
- NKSF1 antibody
- NKSF2 antibody
- P35 antibody
Anti-IL12 antibody images
ab124635, at 3.75µg/ml, staining IL12 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human intestine (paneth cells) tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-IL12 antibody (ab124635)
ab124635 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.