IL12 p70 Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119532)
- Product nameIL12 p70 Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes)See all IL12 p70 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 3% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4.8%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity2.1 pg/ml
- Range3.1 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 103 79% - 118%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab119532 IL12 p70 Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes) is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative detection of human IL12 p70. ab119532 is for research use only. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Biologically active IL12 is a disulfide-linked heterodimeric 70-kDa cytokine composed of a 35-kDa (p35) and a 40-kDa (p40) subunit. p35, a member of the IL6 superfamily, is secreted in response to IFN gamma and agonists of TLR3, 4, or 7. However, p35 expression has been shown to be inhibited by Th2 cytokines and expressed at much lower levels than p40. Expression of p40 is regulated independently of p35. Moreover, p40 has been shown to be secreted as either a monomer or homodimer. Although each subunit alone does not possess IL12 bioactivity, the p40 homodimer can bind to the IL12 receptor and act as an antagonist to IL12 p70. The receptor for this cytokine is composed of two subunits, IL12R beta 1 and IL12R beta 2, the latter of which is the signaling component of the receptor.
In order to help avoid any mistakes in pipetting, our kit provides color giving dyes that help monitor the addition of a solution to the reaction. Each dye gives a distinctive color for each step of the ELISA procedure.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsPlease refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Adhesive Films 4 units Assay Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 5ml Biotin-Conjugate anti-human IL12 p70 monoclonal antibody 1 x 100µl Blue-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Control high 1 vial Control low 1 vial Green-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Human IL12 p70 Standard 2 vials Monoclonal anti-Human IL12 p70-coated microwell plate 1 unit Red-Dye 1 x 0.4ml Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x) 1 x 50ml
- Research Areas
- CLMFCLMF p35Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1 p35Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunitIL-12 subunit p35IL-12AIL12AIL12A_HUMANIL35 subunitInterleukin 12 alpha chainInterleukin 12 p35Interleukin 12 p70Interleukin-12 subunit alphaNatural killer cell stimulatory factor 1Natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1 35 kD subunitNF cell stimulatory factor chain 1NFSKNK cell stimulatory factor chain 1NKSF1P35
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119532 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL12 p70 Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes) images
Representative standard curve for Human IL12 p70 ELISA. Human IL12 p70 was diluted in serial 2-fold steps in Sample Diluent.
References for IL12 p70 Human ELISA kit (with color giving dyes) (ab119532)
ab119532 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.