IL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48489)
- Product nameIL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL12p70 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range200 pg/ml - 6.25 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL12p70 Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure human IL12p70 in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 3 pg / ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture antibody B-T21 2 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-P24 (Reconstitute with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 2 x 0.55ml IL12p70 Eli-Standard 10 vials Ready-to-use TMB 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 2 vials
- CLMF p35CLMF p40Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunitIL 12AIL 12BNK cell stimulatory factor chain 1NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48489 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-12 Standard curve ranging from 6.25 to 200 pg/mL
References for IL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48489)
ab48489 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.