IL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48800)
- Product nameIL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL12p70 kits ...
- Tests15 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range200 pg/ml - 6.25 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL12 Elipair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Elipair set is intended to measure human IL12 in cell-culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 3 pg / ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 x 96 tests Capture antibody B-T21 3 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-P24 (Reconstitute each vial with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 3 x 0.55ml IL12p70 Eli-Standard 15 vials Ready-to-use TMB 6 vials Streptavidin-HRP 3 vials
- RelevanceInterleukin 12 is a cytokine that acts on T and natural killer cells, and has a broad array of biological activities. Interleukin 12 is a disulfide-linked heterodimer composed of the 35 kD cytokine receptor like subunit encoded by IL12A gene, and a 40 kD subunit encoded by IL12B. This cytokine is expressed by activated macrophages that serve as an essential inducer of Th1 cells development. It is required for the T-cell-independent induction of interferon (IFN)-gamma, and is important for the differentiation of both Th1 and Th2 cells. This cytokine has been found to be important for sustaining a sufficient number of memory/effector Th1 cells to mediate long-term protection to an intracellular pathogen. The responses of lymphocytes to this cytokine are mediated by the activator of transcription protein STAT4. Nitric oxide synthase 2A (NOS2A/NOS2) is found to be required for the signaling process of this cytokine in innate immunity. Overexpression of this gene was observed in the central nervous system of patients with multiple sclerosis (MS), suggesting a role of this cytokine in the pathogenesis of the disease. The promoter polymorphism of this gene has been reported to be associated with the severity of atopic and non-atopic asthma in children.
- CLMF p35
- CLMF p40
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit
- IL 12A
- IL 12B
- NK cell stimulatory factor chain 1
- NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48800 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-12 Standard curve ranging from 6.25 to 200 pg/mL
References for IL12p70 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48800)
ab48800 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.