IL12p70 Human Elipa2 Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48800)
- Product nameIL12p70 Human Elipa2 Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL12p70 kits ...
- Tests15 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range200 pg/ml - 6.25 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL12 Elipair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Elipair set is intended to measure human IL12 in cell-culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 3 pg / ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 x 96 tests Capture antibody B-T21 3 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-P24 (Reconstitute each vial with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 3 x 0.55ml IL12p70 Eli-Standard 15 vials Ready-to-use TMB 6 vials Streptavidin-HRP 3 vials
- CLMF p35CLMF p40Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunitIL 12AIL 12BNK cell stimulatory factor chain 1NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48800 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL12p70 Human Elipa2 Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-12 Standard curve ranging from 6.25 to 200 pg/mL
References for IL12p70 Human Elipa2 Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48800)
ab48800 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.