Anti-IL13 antibody [32116.11] (ab10782)
- Product nameAnti-IL13 antibody [32116.11]See all IL13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [32116.11] to IL13
- Tested applicationsWB, Neutralising, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length human IL13 protein expressed in E. coli.
- Positive controlab10782 has the ability to neutralize the bioactivity of human IL13 in the human erythroleukemia cell line, TF-1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe antibody is purified from the IgG fraction of ascities fluid using Protein A chromotography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number32116.11
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10782 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Neut: Use at a concentration of 1-3 µg/ml in the presence of 10 ng/ml of recombinant human IL13 using the human erythroleukemia cell line, TF-1.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1-2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 9 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa). The detection limit for recombinant human IL13 is approximately 50 ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
Endotoxin level is < 10 ng/mg antibody as determined by the LAL (Limulus amebocyte lysate) method.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IL13 may be a cause of susceptibility to allergic rhinitis (ALRH) [MIM:607154]. Allergic rhinitis is a common disease of complex inheritance and is characterized by mucosal inflammation caused by allergen exposure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Allergic rhinitis antibodyALRH antibodyBHR 1 antibody
- BHR1 antibodyBronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma) antibodyIL 13 antibodyIL-13 antibodyIL13 antibodyIL13_HUMAN antibodyInterleukin 13 antibodyInterleukin-13 antibodyInterleukin13 antibodyMGC116786 antibodyMGC116788 antibodyMGC116789 antibodyNC30 antibodyP600 antibody
References for Anti-IL13 antibody [32116.11] (ab10782)
ab10782 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.