For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notes>95% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis. 0.22 micron sterile filtered.
- Clone numberA130D 12G5 1E4
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use 0.1-1µg for 106 cells. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseAllergic rhinitis
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Allergic rhinitis antibody
- ALRH antibody
- BHR1 antibody
References for Anti-IL13 antibody [A130D 12G5 1E4] (ab52538)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"