Anti-IL13 antibody [A130D 12G5 1E4] (ab52538)
- Product nameAnti-IL13 antibody [A130D 12G5 1E4]See all IL13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [A130D 12G5 1E4] to IL13
- SpecificityRecognizes recombinant and native rat IL 13
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Flow Cyt, Dot Blot more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Recombinant full length protein (Rat)
- Positive control
- FACS: intracellular IL 13 can be detected in PMA/ionophore-stimulated rat splenocytes
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notes>95% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis. 0.22 micron sterile filtered.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberA130D 12G5 1E4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52538 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.1-1µg for 106 cells.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IL13 may be a cause of susceptibility to allergic rhinitis (ALRH) [MIM:607154]. Allergic rhinitis is a common disease of complex inheritance and is characterized by mucosal inflammation caused by allergen exposure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Allergic rhinitis antibody
- ALRH antibody
- BHR 1 antibody
- BHR1 antibody
- Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma) antibody
- IL 13 antibody
- IL-13 antibody
- Il13 antibody
- IL13_HUMAN antibody
- Interleukin 13 antibody
- Interleukin-13 antibody
- Interleukin13 antibody
- MGC116786 antibody
- MGC116788 antibody
- MGC116789 antibody
- NC30 antibody
- P600 antibody
References for Anti-IL13 antibody [A130D 12G5 1E4] (ab52538)
ab52538 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.