Anti-IL13 antibody (ab106732)
- Product nameAnti-IL13 antibodySee all IL13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL13
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 25-146 of Human IL13 (BC096139)
- Positive controlHuman fetal spleen lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106732 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IL13 may be a cause of susceptibility to allergic rhinitis (ALRH) [MIM:607154]. Allergic rhinitis is a common disease of complex inheritance and is characterized by mucosal inflammation caused by allergen exposure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Allergic rhinitis antibodyALRH antibodyBHR1 antibody
- Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma) antibodyIL 13 antibodyIL-13 antibodyIl13 antibodyIL13_HUMAN antibodyInterleukin 13 antibodyInterleukin-13 antibodyMGC116786 antibodyMGC116788 antibodyMGC116789 antibodyNC30 antibodyP600 antibody
Anti-IL13 antibody images
Anti-IL13 antibody (ab106732) at 1/1000 dilution + Human fetal spleen lysate
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
ab106732 staining IL13 in human intestinal tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).Tissue was fixed in formaldehyde, a heat mediated antigen retrieval step was performed using citrate buffer pH 6, samples were then incubated with ab106732 at a 1/800 dilution for 20 minutes at 25°C. The secondary used was an undiluted HRP polymer conjugated goat anti-rabbit/mouse polyclonal.
ab106732 staining IL13 in murine colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).
Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 5% serum for 20 hours at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in 1% BSA in PBS) for 16 hours at 4°C. An AlexaFluor®488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal IgG (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
Anti-IL13 antibody (ab106732) at 1/1000 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 100 µg
HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal IgG at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Exposure time : 5 minutes
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
References for Anti-IL13 antibody (ab106732)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ma Y et al. Toll-like receptor (TLR) 2 and TLR4 differentially regulate doxorubicin induced cardiomyopathy in mice. PLoS One 7:e40763 (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22808256) »