Anti-IL13 antibody (ab109815)
- Product nameAnti-IL13 antibodySee all IL13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL13
- Tested applicationsIndirect ELISA, Neutralising, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant Mouse IL13.
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Indirect ELISA||I-ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. (using 100 µl/well antibody solution) allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Mouse IL13.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use a concentration of 0.08 - 0.1 µg/ml. to yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of IL13 (10.0 ng/ml)|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to IL13 (Biotin) (ab83162). Using ab83162 as the detection antibody and ab109815 as the capture antibody, the detection limit for recombinant Mouse IL13 is 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well, using 100 µl/well antibody solution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa. The detection limit for recombinant Mouse IL13 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in IL13 may be a cause of susceptibility to allergic rhinitis (ALRH) [MIM:607154]. Allergic rhinitis is a common disease of complex inheritance and is characterized by mucosal inflammation caused by allergen exposure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Allergic rhinitis antibodyALRH antibodyBHR1 antibody
- Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma) antibodyIL 13 antibodyIL-13 antibodyIl13 antibodyIL13_HUMAN antibodyInterleukin 13 antibodyInterleukin-13 antibodyMGC116786 antibodyMGC116788 antibodyMGC116789 antibodyNC30 antibodyP600 antibody