IL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab83708)
- Product nameIL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL17 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeELIPAIR
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range100 pg/ml - 3.125 pg/ml
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL-17A Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step. This Eli-pair set is intended to measure human IL-17A in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
SPECIFICITY: Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-17A
RANGE: 3.12pg/ml - 100pg/ml
- Tested applicationsEli-pair more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture Ab anti human Fas Ligand 2 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-P13 Reconstitute with 0.55 ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v 2 x 0.55ml Human Fas Ligand Eli-standard 10 units Ready-to-use TMB 4 units Streptavidin-HRP 2 units
- Research Areas
- CTLA 8CTLA8Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8IL 17AIL17AInterleukin 17AInterleukin17Interleukin17A
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83708 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-17 Standard curve ranging from 3.125 to 100 pg/mL
References for IL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab83708)
ab83708 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.