IL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab83708)
- Product nameIL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL17 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range100 pg/ml - 3.125 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL-17A Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step. This Eli-pair set is intended to measure human IL-17A in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
SPECIFICITY: Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-17A
RANGE: 3.12pg/ml - 100pg/ml
- Tested applicationsEli-pair more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests Capture Ab anti human Fas Ligand 2 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-P13 Reconstitute with 0.55 ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v 2 x 0.55ml Human Fas Ligand Eli-standard 10 units Ready-to-use TMB 4 units Streptavidin-HRP 2 units
- Research Areas
- RelevanceIL17, also known as CTLA8, is a T cell derived hematopoietic cytokine. It was originally cloned from a T cell hybridoma produced by fusion of a mouse cytotoxic T cell clone and a rat T lymphoma. IL17 exhibits multiple biological activities on a variety of cells including: the induction of IL6, IL8 and GCSF production in fibroblasts; the enhancement of surface expression of ICAM 1 in fibroblasts; activation of NF kappaB and costimulation of T cell proliferation. IL17 is an approximately 16 kDa polypeptide of 136 amino acids. The precursor form of IL17 consists of 155 amino acids. To generate the mature IL17 (136 amino acids), the precursor cleaves a 19 amino acid signal peptide. Human IL17 shows approximately 62.5% amino acid homology to mouse IL17 and 58% amino acid homology to rat IL17.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- CTLA 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8
- IL 17A
- Interleukin 17A
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83708 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-17 Standard curve ranging from 3.125 to 100 pg/mL
References for IL17 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents provided for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab83708)
ab83708 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.