Anti-IL1RA antibody [AS17] (FITC), prediluted (ab28315)
- Product nameAnti-IL1RA antibody [AS17] (FITC), predilutedSee all IL1RA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AS17] to IL1RA, prediluted (FITC)
- Specificityab28315 recognizes human IL1RA. Does not recognize hIL1a, hIL1b or a panel of other human cytokines.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Positive controlWhole blood
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesProtein G purified from in vitro cell culture. Supplied as a 0.2µm sterile filtered solution. This antibody is > 95 % pure, by SDS PAGE analysis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAS17
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28315 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use 10µl for 100µl of whole blood. Mix gently and incubate for 15 minutes at room temperature (20°C). Lyse the whole blood. Wash once with PBS and analyze or fix with 0.5% v/v of paraformaldehyde in PBS and analyze
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits the activity of interleukin-1 by binding to receptor IL1R1 and preventing its association with the coreceptor IL1RAP for signaling. Has no interleukin-1 like activity. Binds functional interleukin-1 receptor IL1R1 with greater affinity than decoy receptor IL1R2; however, the physiological relevance of the latter association is unsure.
- Tissue specificityThe intracellular form of IL1RN is predominantly expressed in epithelial cells.
- Involvement in diseaseGenetic variation in IL1RN is associated with susceptibility to microvascular complications of diabetes type 4 (MVCD4) [MIM:612628]. These are pathological conditions that develop in numerous tissues and organs as a consequence of diabetes mellitus. They include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy leading to end-stage renal disease, and diabetic neuropathy. Diabetic retinopathy remains the major cause of new-onset blindness among diabetic adults. It is characterized by vascular permeability and increased tissue ischemia and angiogenesis.
Defects in IL1RN are the cause of interleukin 1 receptor antagonist deficiency (DIRA) [MIM:612852]; also known as deficiency of interleukin 1 receptor antagonist. Autoinflammatory diseases manifest inflammation without evidence of infection, high-titer autoantibodies, or autoreactive T-cells. DIRA is a rare, autosomal recessive, genetic autoinflammatory disease that results in sterile multifocal osteomyelitis (bone inflammation in multiple places), periostitis (inflammation of the membrane surrounding the bones), and pustulosis (due to skin inflammation) from birth.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Secreted.
- DIRA antibodyICIL 1RA antibodyICIL-1RA antibody
- ICIL1RA antibodyIL-1ra antibodyIL-1ra3 antibodyIL-1RN antibodyIL1 inhibitor antibodyIL1F3 antibodyIL1RA antibodyIL1RA_HUMAN antibodyIL1RN (IL1F3) antibodyIL1RN antibodyInterleukin 1 receptor antagonist antibodyInterleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein antibodyIntracellular IL 1 receptor antagonist type II antibodyIntracellular interleukin 1 receptor antagonist (icIL 1ra) antibodyIRAP antibodyMGC10430 antibodyMVCD4 antibodyType II interleukin 1 receptor antagonist antibody
Anti-IL1RA antibody [AS17] (FITC), prediluted images
Overlay histogram showing peripheral blood lymphocytes cells stained with ab28315 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehydel (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab28315, 0.25µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 (0.25µg/1x106 cells ). Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-IL1RA antibody [AS17] (FITC), prediluted (ab28315)
ab28315 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.