IL2 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48767)
- Product nameIL2 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL2 kits ...
- Tests15 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
- Range1000 pg/ml - 31.25 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL-2 Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure human IL-2 in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 10 pg / ml
- Tested applicationsEli-pair more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 x 96 tests Capture antibody Poly anti-IL2 3 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-G5 (Reconstitute each vial with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 3 x 0.55ml IL2 Eli-Standard 15 vials Ready-to-use TMB 6 vials Streptavidin-HRP 3 vials
- Research Areas
- FunctionProduced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving IL2 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with involves TNFRSF17.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-2 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- IL 2
- T cell growth factor
- T-cell growth factor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL2 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-2 Standard curve ranging from 31.25 to 1000 pg/mL
References for IL2 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48767)
ab48767 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.