IL7 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47588)
- Product nameIL7 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates)See all IL7 kits ...
- Tests10 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range6.25 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The IL-7 Eli-pair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Eli-pair set is intended to measure human IL-7 in cell -culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL7
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 10 x 96 tests 96 PVDF-bottomed-well plates 10 units Capture antibody B-N18 2 x 0.25ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-S16 (Reconstitute with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 2 x 0.55ml IL7 Eli-standard 10 vials Ready-to-use TMB 4 vials Streptavidin-HRP 2 vials
- Research Areas
- RelevanceInterleukin 7 (IL7) is a lymphoid cell growth factor that affects pre-B, pro-B, and early T cells. IL7 was previously known as pre-B cell growth factor and lymphopoietin 1. IL7 supports the growth of early B cells from long-term lymphoid bone marrow cultures. It is mitogenic to thymocytes and enhances the response of cells to other stimuli such as polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) and concanavalin A (ConA). IL7 stimulates the proliferation of CD4+/CD8+ cells. The proliferative response of thymocytes to IL7 is not affected by antibodies to the T cell growth factors such as IL2, IL4 and IL6, suggesting that IL7 is capable of stimulating T cell proliferation through a pathway independent of the known T cell growth factors. Mature T cells respond to IL7 and Con A, but not to IL7 alone. In myeloid lineage cells, IL7 upregulates the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and stimulates the tumoricidal activity of monocytes/macrophages. IL7 is expressed by adherent stromal cells from various tissues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- IL 7
- Interleukin 7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47588 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IL7 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) images
IL-7 Standard curve ranging from 6.25 to 200 pg/mL
References for IL7 Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 10 x 96 Well Plates) (ab47588)
ab47588 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.